Fulvic FUSION plus PGIR’s
Product Type: Fertilizer, Biostimulant, Root Inoculant, Soil & Bio-Habitat Amendment
Special Feature(s): Liquid concentrated formulation – 66% Active Ingredients. Increases microbial growth and activity. Speeds plant establishment. Increases drought tolerance and plant hydration and overall health and vigor. Delivers biohabitat building blocks for the rhizosphere.
Homogeneous Particle Size: NO – Liquid
10% PGIR (Plant Growth Inducing Rhizobacteria):
- Bacillus subtilis: Enzyme production facilitates nutrient solubilization and uptake. Produces lipopeptides and growth hormones that promote plant growth and increased photosynthesis.
- Bacillus methylotrophicus: Siderophore production naturally chelates iron improving up-take and utilization. Biofilm formation holds nutrients in the soil and rhizophere profile.
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens: Initiates root node strike, growth and development.
- Bacillus laterosporus: Produces enzymes known to promote and allow root proliferation in the presence of adverse environmental conditions.
- Bacillus licheniformis: Unbinds and disassociates soluble fertilizer salts from soil particles freeing up exchange sites for other cations. Enzyme production increases phosphorus solubilization.
54% Prescription Bio-Nutrient Sources – PBNS™
- Fulvic Acid (5%): Promotes antioxidant production mitigating stress damage to plant cells and improves micro-nutrient chelation.
- Oilseed Extract (20%): Contains (19) L-amino acids which are a food source for microbes and serve as the building blocks of proteins, providing growth and repair of plant tissue. (Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Arginine, Leucine, Vline, Lysine, Serine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Isoleucine, Tyrosine, Histidine, Methionine, Taurine, Cystine, Tryptophan)
- Kelp Extract (8%): Two kelp sources, Ascophyllum nodosum and Ecklonia maxima provide a balanced blend of plant hormones that stimulate root, shoot, rhizome growth and root initiation.
- Molasses (10%): Provides immediate food/energy substrate for microbes.
- Maltodextrin (10%): Is a polysaccharide stimulating microbial activity.
- Silica (1%): Increases plant hardiness/rigidity improving stress tolerance and recovery.
Ice-Melter Neutralization Capability: NO
NPK Organic Nutrient’s: Natural Organic – N (1) P (0) K (1)
BioHabitat Structure Content: None
Package Size: 2.5 Gallons, 2 x 2.5 Gallons/ Case
BioPlex FULVIC FUSION™ plus PGIR is a premium liquid bio-nutrient complex that is supplemented and enhanced with polymicrobial strains of PGIR (Plant Growth Inducing Rhizobacteria). The polymicrobial strains have been selected for their ability to build strong relationships with turf and ornamental plants, creating a healthier rhizosphere more conducive for healthy, disease and stress resistant plant growth. This ingredient rich formulation (66% A.I.) combining a bio-nutrient source and PGIR increases microbial growth and activity while also providing greater opportunity for plant growth and increased vigor under stressful conditions such as disease, drought and high salinity. Inoculating soils and root zones on a regular schedule provides a more productive soil that maximizes the benefits of your nutrient and control inputs, resulting in a healthier, more stress resistant plant.
BioPlex Organics inoculants are made with beneficial microorganisms that were originally isolated from the soil environment. Each beneficial microorganism is characterized for metabolite (primary and secondary) production and expression of plant growth promoting traits. Once BioPlex prescription inoculants are applied to the plant or soil, the microbial strains will reproduce on plant roots and affect their sustainable beneficial traits. These sustainable beneficial effects include the natural plant synthesis of hormones, plus the production of micro-macro nutrients for plant uptake and the secretion of biosurfactants. Most importantly, it is tank-mix compatible with most fertilizer and pesticide solutions. It can be applied as a ‘stand alone’ application, or you can increase your sustainability results by pairing it with any of the other BioPlex EarthSOURCE dry homogeneous products.
Product Label: Download